If you feel like you're carrying half of your belongings with you at all times, this backpack is for you! It has a spacious inside compartment (with a pocket for your laptop), and a hidden back pocket for safekeeping your most valuable items.
• Made from 100% polyester
• Fabric weight: 9.91 oz/yd² (336 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 16.1″ (41 cm) in height, 12.2″ (31 cm) in width, and 5.5″ (14 cm) in diameter
• Capacity: 5.3 gallons (20 l)
• Max weight: 44 lbs (20 kg)
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators
• Blank product components sourced from China
Though Skeleton Smiles looks scary, he is really kind at heart. As the Mayor of The SnailFarm Community, he is always involved in something or other (although it is never clear what that is exactly). He talks with anybody who comes his way. He cares deeply about the betterment and safety of the members of the Farm.
The Butterfly Colony lives on the other side of the Dark Forest. Butterflies are the symbols of change. They start their lives off eggs then they go through a life cycle. At the end of the change they emerge from their cocoons as beautiful and colourful butterflies.
According to legend, The SnailFarm is located in Grandma’ Ogre’s Veggie Garden. The stories of the Snails and the creatures of the Dark Forest are told by Phillipe, the storyteller, Grandma’Ogre’s grandson.
The SnailFarm StorySlime is an educational Creative Storytelling Project for 9-13 year old children.
The characters of the prints on the products are part of the SnailFarm Community and the stories around the Snails.
Each story comes with a new set of characters that are collectibles and only available on the products for a certain period of time until the new story comes out.
Collectibles are products with the SnailFarm designs on them. Each campaign comes with a short story that is published on AMAZON and with a series of products that bears the designs of only those characters that are part of the short story.
The Change, the latest in the SnailFarm StorySlime Story Collection, is now available on AMAZON. Read more about the Project and the Snails on this website: https://www.ildikokudlik.com/snailfarm/product-info/
Upon purchase and providing your email address, you will receive a promotional code to use on AMAZON.COM with which you can purchase The Change, a SnailFarm_StorySlime Short Story for children.